I tripped, fell and landed in House of Fraser’s beauty department the other day. Oops!
I walked away with two premium beauty goodies and I got a huge £10.00 off the price. Not bad is it?
Lucky for you, this offer is open to everyone. House of Fraser are running their Beauty Confidential Event from 7th September to 22nd September 2015 (inclusive), during which if you buy any full priced beauty product in store or online, they will give you ten pounds off a selection of items. Plus double loyalty points on your Recognition card.
I bought the Clarins Pure Melt Cleansing Gel (£20.50) – which isn’t included in the ‘event’ offer, so I had the chance to pick from one of House of Fraser’s 30 beauty favourites.
It just so happens that I’ve been wanting to buy the Bobbi Brown Intensive Skin Serum Foundation for ages. I tried a sample and fell in love with it. But, it’s £39.00 – that is a whopper of a price for a foundation isn’t it? Thankfully, with £10.00 discount, it takes it down to a more palatable cost, so I was able to treat myself!
The 30 products on offer include skincare, eye makeup, primers, lipstick, blushers and are particularly strong on foundations – there’s 5 excellent ones to choose from including Bobbi Brown, YSL, Estee Lauder, Clinique and Armani.
To narrow it down a bit, here’s my pick of the top 10 from the Beauty Confidential offer (and their ‘offer cost’ too):
- Nars blusher £13.00
- Bobbi Brown Intensive Skin Serum Foundation £29.00
- Lancome Volume a Porter Mascara £12.50
- Urban Decay Naked 1, Naked 2, Naked 3 and Smoky palettes £28.00
- Decleor Hydra Floral Light cream £29.50
- Giorgio Armani Luminous Silk Foundation £26.50
- Laura Mercier Foundation Primer £19.00
- Nars Audacious Lipstick £14.00
- Yves Saint Laurent Le Teint Touche Eclat Foundation £21.50
- Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair Recovery Complex II £60.00
Have you got any of those on your ‘must have’ beauty buys list? Let me know what your favourites are!