ASOS Curve are having a sale (yay), and they appear to have all the nice things at the moment. Sometimes there’s just too much to choose from in a sale and it’s too easy to buy tat you neither need nor want, isn’t it?
I’m here to help. Well, at least, that is my excuse for buying up some of the Curve sale pieces this afternoon. Research. So, excuse me while I go and apologise to my credit card for overusing it. In the meantime you can check out this list of all the things I bought (and a few things I didn’t – restraint – but wanted to).
I’ll start by saying, yes, there are a lot of black clothes here… I wanted to pick pieces that are really versatile, can be dressed up or down and will last the season.
I think out of all of these pieces, the top with the embellished high neck will probably be the most useful. I can see it going with jeans, pencil skirts and even underneath some dresses (those pinafores they have at Simply Be would probably work really well).
- ASOS Curve – Crochet trim dress with back cutouts – £18.00
- New Look Inspire Floral long sleeve shirt – £19.99
- ASOS Curve – Top with embellished high neck – £9.50
- ASOS Curve – Wrap dress with kimono sleeve – £17.50
- Club L – Swing dress with PU leopard print sleeves – £18.00
- ASOS Curve – Striped t-shirt dress in longer length – £17.50
- ASOS Curve – Swing dress with crochet detail – £16.50
- ASOS Curve – Bardot top with long sleeves – £9.50
What do you think? Not bad for under £20 are they?
Do you have any favourites from the sale that I’ve missed?