You know when you just need some new clothes? That’s me, right now. I have nothing to wear. Absolutely nothing.
What do you mean I’ve got a wardrobe full of stuff? Oh, that… that’s old stuff. That’s stuff I don’t like anymore. What I need is some lovely new Spring clothes. I reckon you do too, am I right?
Here’s my plus-size mini spring wardrobe overhaul wishlist (catchy name, isn’t it?).
|Spring 2014 Fashion Wishlist|
L-R (top row first)
- New Look – Inspire black floral Peter Pan collar blouse £17.99 (buy here)
- Yours Clothing – Mint floral jacquard skater dress with belt £35.00 (buy here)
- Scarlett & Jo – Black retro button front ditsy floral midi dress £45.00 (buy here)
- ASOS – Curve skater dress in watermelon print £28.00 (buy here)
- ASOS – Curve exclusive peg trouser £22.00 (buy here)
- Evans – Grey Neon lace cape top £29.50 (buy here)
- Dr Martens – 8-eye pastel boots £100.00 (buy here)
- New Look – Grey cross ankle strap open toe sandals £19.99 (buy here)
- H&M – Suede clutch bag in light grey £59.99 (buy here)
- New Look – Wide fit peach platform court shoes £19.99 (buy here)
- River Island – Light pink fedora hat £22.00 (buy here)
- Evans – Neon stripe collar necklace £25.00 (buy here)
Just so you know, none of the links are affiliate links, and this isn’t a sponsored post. I just have clothes-lust.